Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random thoughts..............

Okay.... I am sitting her waiting for bathtub to unclog since the previous owners used it for all their dogs to be bathed in... so it taking a while. yes...today is bathroom cleaning day ....all four of them. hahahaha.

I decided that I am going to take a photography class. My friend Liz has been taking amazing pics since she has taken a fresher course and maybe that will improve my eye. Of course I need to pinch my budget just a bit more for that!!

I also decide that I need to learn about quickbooks. It seems little companies that are hirng here want that...I don't have it. But am willing to learn.

I have signed myself up to sub in grades 1-12 around her and hopefully will be busy... my other job could have the potential of being a third shift worker at Kroger so I can go to an island or carribean adventure next year.

My biggest job is researching insurance companies to get the better deal on house and cars since I live in the metroplex. Any ideas???

So that is my random thought process for now. Tune in for more excitement!!!

Better yet........maybe take some classes and think about getting a masters degree in something. Alright ..this is enough!!

1 comment:

The Braun Family said...

you are full of energy today--bathrooms, work, school--it would be fun to take a photography class.