Thursday, August 7, 2008

A cloudy day!

I cannot believe it! We had a cloudy day from early am till 3 p.m. It was wonderful...my skin did not sizzle, I didn't break a monstrous glow of moisture... And the biggy........ the temperature was a very cool 96 degrees!! It is amazing what ten to twelve degrees can do for a person. So what did I do that day? I got new streaks in my hair...went to lunch at quaint Italian joint...and toured downtown Keller. There are a block or two of little shops that you go tour........... and of course spend money but since I was poor since Monday I ahd no money........ I window shopped. There was a shop that for very girly girls and a bakery there too givng frsh strawberry cupcakes away...didn't ea them though... went to very eccentric shop with a few items I could think to buy for myself or someone... another shop had lots of smeely soaps, lorions, jewrly and sand art. Went a little further and saw more eccentris itmes and weird that decided It was fun to visit but not for me. That... my friends... is the jist of my day till 4 pm.. The rest is horsy!!! Tah

No comments: