Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trying to Figure Life..

These past few days have been interesting....

I went to a Taste of Home show...bought 2 items, cause last time didn't and wasn't thinking well. ALso, ate very delicious cheesecake, fruit, crackers, ham rolled with cr. cheese and pickle...they were to die for!!! I ate 4. Planted a flat pansies....transplanted impatients.... now I am sneezing so crazily. Bought another plant for my perpetual garden in backyard. Cleaned the worms out of pool last night...eeewwww!!! Talk to a few neighbors to get scoop on athletics out here. And, now all my daughters need this one computer...maybe Christmas will come early??? I promise pictures SOON. Hope your past few days have been just as exciting if not more!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I'm glad you found the pansies. Don't you just love the fight for the computer every day?? We need about 4 of them. Have you figured out the pictures yet??