Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thoughts after General Conference

After viewing Sunday's conference I have come to the conclusion, finally, that I am not the only one overloaded with life stuff and seem to put church second. I finally got the V-8 moment when listening intently in the a.m. of conference. I know what I am supposed to do but often fnd myself winding down the road of tomorrow it will happen. Earlier in the year I was good and prompt with many things of church and other life stuff. I have seemed to look for the tired easy way....... not done at all. What an amazing moment it was to hear many wonderful speakers talk about the basic principles and how they are really easy to do with the help of prayer. I have known that all along but I have gotten sloppy. So my family and I have decided to be very much more diligent about the basics of what is expected of us. I guess the saying goes when the time needs to happen for you it will. So here it is. I love General Conference better than anything else.

No comments: