Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad today is almost over! It started out with normal workout of minus 1 hour. Then needed to go to Dr.. That was not a pleasant experience ladies!!! Okay, so two hours later I am tired and kinda sore. Decided I needed a manicure to be pampered after the trama I went through. Great! I spent 12.00 on an absolute wonderful 1 hour 15 minutes!!!!! The korean lady was wonderful. I almost fell asleep it was so good. Okay, next I went to Noble Roman's for lunch, then goodwill for fun, then dashed off to give STephanie dinner before away football game...the band is playing big time tonight... then off to Lowe's for some entertainment...light bulbs and window treatment shopping. Oh baby!!! Now, I am home with my main squeeze and life is good till....................

Okay, no pics yet. I cannot figure out this function. Hold tight though.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Sounds like a great day! I think I might get a manicure this week! I'll skip the workout though -- ha ha.