Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Shopping

Shopping is a very dangerous habit to get into during this time of year. Fall. There are lots of clothes, shoes, flowers, plants and accessories just calling your name. Since moving to Texas I have found how fun and addicitng shopping can be. I think it took place of friends and such. The Goodwills are fun to shop at and many boutique's that have very elite clothes that are reasonably priced. Well, I guess better than paying high, high dollar for. But anyway, there are so many shoe shops here that have any and every shoe you can imagine... lookout closet!!! So for my shoe eager beavers...come visit and we will shop till we definitely drop!! pictures soon!!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Shoe shopping - where, when!! I am in!! Happy to see you in blog world. Love ya!