Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gretchen and her band days so far




Something needs to be said about my 3rd daughter....toooooo busyyyy. I cannot keep up with her schedule...everyday I have to ask where , what, and how.... her day begins at 5:20 am..getting up and ready for seminary at 6 am.. Then off to high school for freshman softball or basketball conditioning and tryouts from 7:30 am - 9:00 am.. Then classes begin. She is out at 2:30 and then the fun with band begins till 7 or 8. If she is lucky .... Add in there homework, youth activities, green cord service...(100 hours for year), student counsel (homecoming preps.) and whatever else she SQUEZZEs in her day. Wowser---I am beat just talking about it. Anyway she is thriving.....so I hear.

1 comment:

The Braun Family said...

I will no longer complain about my busy days. Go Gretchen!