Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Off She Goes!



I have to tell you, having Stephanie in college is cool. It is very quiet...no more big feet on my ceiling when I am sleeping...no more 22-24 ppl. in our game room for a party...no more arguments over the bathroom between Gretchen and her....no more silently cleaning up someone's mess without being asked.....no more getting dad hyper even though he loves it and misses it....no more Stephanie stuff. I think she is missed...shhhh don't tell her. But if you are lucky to be on her friend list , you will see college life in Idaho is totally agreeing with her. In this picture is part of her room still getting organized, Notice the bare walls? Working on it.

1 comment:

The Braun Family said...

I'm glad she's loving college life. I can't believe our girls are gone, what a fun adventure ahead!