Monday, October 5, 2009

Roadtrip coming soon

Have you watched the insanely funny movie Roadtrip with Raven Simon(e)? I have seen it twice and belly laughed both times. My husband and daughter are headed to Utah and Idaho Oct. 25th. Just them and the sky and the open road. If you have seen the movie roadtrip you are probably laughing right now... I know I am. The only difference is that Mike isn't wanting her to stay in Texas or have to go to our Alma Mater--- but the whole trip thing with the two of them is a hoot and a half. I wonder if Donny Osmond will happen on their trip?????Anyway off they will go to BYU-I, BYU-Utah, and Utah State/Univ. and whatever else they have time for. OMG!!! I hope they take pictures and learn to enjoy each others company---not happening right now... ...butting of the smart and bullheaded minds. So stay tuned...I know I will.

1 comment:

The Braun Family said...

Too much fun! I hope they enjoy themselves, I'll be anxiously awaiting details.