Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Middle School basketball

Today is my venting day....I am calm. If you talked to me yesterday (evening) I was an irritable parent of team. Here goes...the last game of season..we played rival Keller Middle School. Tall girls with some muscles on them. Ohhhh. We scored first (yeah)...our team still did not get any plays for the entire season...what they was on talent alone. I am amazed at the talent and the "stupid nous" (not a word) of coach. Anyway, the score of game was tight...thank goodness. But they were always ahead. Gretchen got in there a few times and got fouled so she scored some points... a really nice shot decided not to happen. She elbowed a player sneakily ( not word) and stole the ball...the other team couldn't figure the little one out. But we still played hard and ran out of steam...of course without plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We lost by 6 points. Not bad but it could cost us out tournament position next week. Duh coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo I am ready for Keller basketball to be done. I do love the game.......but we need a coach that gives plays to team just like the other schools have had. There I am done. Do I feel better....check back. Onward we go to dance team compettion and softball season!!!!!!!! LOL-big time.

No comments: