Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Church ball

Wahoo! Our first game was thrusting with excitement, power, and fun. Keller 1st beat Woodland Springs YW team 25-24. Can you say...wowser? I the coach, was totally full of panic...I didn't prepare for this to be so competitive or a showstopper. I had 17 girls show up. Cool! But hard to figure out...half knew how to play, the others just did what they could and very well too. Woodland Springs was up in score most of the game...frustation from me since I knew we could beat them with the 7 that already play in middle school or have in the past played. I shuffled all 17 girls around...all played ..amazing it was! Down to the last 2:15 of game the other team was working the time and I couldn't do a thing...so I called one of my girls to foul...foul!!! Whew! I pulled in the power guns,,,my 2 daughters, Erica, Donna and Shelby. And GAME IT WAS!!! Great game ...yes. I just got a little excited. Many parents commented on my excitement...I never thought I was going to be so competitive. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyway it was fun...the boys of our ward lost by 1 point. Awwww.

1 comment:

The Braun Family said...

Sounds intense! I can totally picture you coaching the girls.