Monday, July 21, 2008

What I like about Texas

Okay...after visitng the midwest I thought I woudl rearrange my thinking for now. I want to list some things I do like about here.

Here goes.......
i love the tex-mex food.....especially the steaks...yum-mo.

i enjoy the shopping...especialy for shoes and purses

i enjoy our neighbors/the close ones

i enjoy the warmth to an extent...not 100 plus.

i enjoy not havinf allergies and sinus pain

i love church being 5 min. away (although with 586 ppl. you need to get there earlier) and the stake ctr. 6-7 min. away

i enjoy the choir there because it is very organized and spiritual and fun

i love our pool because you can go in anytime or as much as you want as long as no major worms or spiders are there too!

i love the culture and free concerts at the parks and certain shop ctrs. I love free!!!

I like and love paying lower gas prices than midwest!!

I think for now that is enough......... I will work more on that subject as the months go by.


No comments: